Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Smallest Thing

I remember sitting on that beautiful patio with a non -believer and looking out on the absolutely serene surrounding...lots of trees, birds,etc. Your spirit spoke to me to comment on the wonder of YOU and Your wonderful creation. But I was intimidated by this person and did not say a word.
Today, after several years, You brought this to my mind and reminded me that each prompting of Your Spirit has great purpose for the moment and the Kingdom.
You Father, know all things. You, Father, know the hearts of all men. You know the instant in time a heart will receive the seed sown.
Each prompting of Your Spirit has eternal purpose and value and is born out of Your heart of love.Even the "smallest" things asked will have the power and impact of Your Spirit and love.
You are a marvelous God!

No comments: