Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sufficient Grace


Isaiah 46:9-10
:9Remember the former things long past,

For I am God and there is no other;

I am God and there is no one like Me,

:10 Declaring the end from the beginning

And from ancient times things which have not been done,

Saying My purpose will be established,

And I will accomplish all My good pleasure.

 

Is 46 is the prophecy of the Jews deliverance from Babylon. God was going to use Cyrus to release them from captivity. He encourages the Jews to expect His divine protection and turn away from idols to Him for salvation and deliverance. To meet their every need.

The truth of these words remain forever!

God is God Almighty and there is no other.
There is no god like Him.
What He has declared from the beginning of time He will accomplish (His prophecies have come to pass without fail and will continue to do so ( about Jews, Jesus, church, end times, etc.)

These words are also for us today. His purpose He will establish.
 
Father, You have created me, my children, my family. You know our weaknesses as parents and as Your children.

But Your grace is sufficient, Your love is eternal and a deep root in our lives that assures us You will fulfill the purpose we were created for. By this marvelous, wondrous grace,You enable us,You lead us,You protect us.

You have called us to glorify Your Holy name, even as we are, mere humans.
 
 

 

No comments: