Monday, January 26, 2009

Divine Love

Father, You say that You always lead us in His triumph. Christ our Redeemer, Christ our Deliverer, Christ our ALL. Christ Who has been raised from the dead, through uniting us to Him, always; You use the word always.
At all times when He leads us, He is triumphant in us through His Son.

You have very recently proven this to me, Lord. I sit here, quietly, immersed in Your Love; in the amazement of it’s power to change the heart. I thank You so much for the privilege of knowing this marvelous love, of possessing it.
Your Divine Love has given me a new kind of freedom in my relationships. No more condemnation and judgments, You have freed me! Your Love has set me free from the criticism, unto the liberty to love.

How wonderful it is Father, to truly accept and love another believer. If the Bride of Christ, with all its imperfections and peculiarities, is beautiful and lovely to You, why would I allow flesh to restrain Your Love to flow to other brothers and sisters in Christ?
As importantly, to the lost who walk in darkness.

The well of Your Grace is deep, without an end.

As Richard Wurmbrand says in his book “If Prison Walls Could Speak”, “He is I”.
You and I are united, we are one forever. I have died and my life is hidden with Christ in God. Col 3:3 May others know the effect of Your life being manifested from within because Truth says I am hidden with Your Son. We are one. Not because I am “trying” to be humble or kind etc., but because the Truth is “He is I”. The real life inside, within, is His.

No comments: