Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Great Love

1 John 3:1 See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us that we should be called children of God; and such we are.

You made me to think of the love I have for my spouse, Father. The highest kind is to love him so much that I release him to You to live, and breathe, and move in Your Spirit.
To not hold him so tightly to my heart or my desires that it hinders Your Spirit’s moving.

When we truly love you, the Almighty God, all things are released to You. Every possession I have does not hinder me in any way from obeying, from loving You in return for the surpassing love You pour out to me daily.
All things includes my time, money, gifts, material things owned and this great love .
This love most of all things possessed is the highest jewel entrusted to me.

It is entrusted to be given away.
Teach me to let go of all things.

No comments: