Friday, January 29, 2010

I Am Amazed

Father, I am so overwhelmed by your goodness to us. You have brought us a baby from across the world that you picked out for C and her family. Now we have another grandchild with great big beautiful eyes and I know that you will give her a heart to know You and love You.

I am also amazed at the calling you place on people’s lives and when they answer and say “yes” You are able to be the Magnificent God that You are and simply place a blanket of love over them which extends to those you bring to them.

C shared with me the blog spot of Katie Davis, Amazima.org ministry. God has called her to Uganda where she lives with and serves the poverty stricken children and their families. She is a modern day Mother Teresa that has been gifted with a heart to follow Your calling on her life.

What an inspiration Your life in others is to me. It makes me to desire You all the more, but more importantly to live a life, the life You have given to me, that demonstrates Your love to others as You have demonstrated it to Your Body. Quite frankly, I cannot look at my own heart which seems so lacking, but at the heart of Jesus, Your Risen Son,Which indwells me….and there lies my hope. Not in what I am but in Who You are.

I love You Father and thank you for moving my heart by the amazing lives and testimonies of Your children around the world.

No comments: