Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Source



Another aspect of fear is --fleeing because of feeling inadequate; without sufficient resources (Abbot-Smith lexicon) Helps Study Bible ..(Discovery Bible)

Wow. How many times have I “fled”, turned around, did not obey because I did not trust that my “Source” was enough? I am glad that I cannot know the number and to You, my Mighty God, You do not even look or consider them.
 Hebrews 8:12 I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.
 Ps 68:17 The chariots of God are myriads, thousands upon thousands;
The Lord is among them as at Sinai, in holiness.
 68:35  O God You are awesome from Your sanctuary.
              The God of Israel Himself gives strength and power to the people,
            Blessed be God
As believers in Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all, You Father, have forgiven us and we are never alone.  Your presence is always with us. You will never forsake us. . (Matt 28:20;Hebrews 13:5) You hold all power in Your hands. And You generously bestow that power to Your people when it accomplishes Your will; when they call upon Your grace and help

Matt 14:27 …when the disciples saw Jesus walking on the sea, they were terrified and said, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out in fear.
:28 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”

:30 (Peter walking on the water)
But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!”
:31 Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?”

He was with them immediately when they cried out for help. And He will do the same for His beloved children today.
Hebrews 13:5
 ..for He Himself has said, “I WILL NEVER DESSERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU.”
:6 so that we confidently say,
            “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID,
            WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?”
Teach me, Father, to walk in the confidence of Your faithful love and mercy.



No comments: