Saturday, May 18, 2013

No Other

Isaiah 45 is such a wonderful declaration of who You are, My Mighty Eternal God! No human can fully express Your greatness. Only Your own words can give to our human soul a glimpse of Your awesomeness and majesty.
Is. 45 was written 150-200 years before Cyrus was used by You, O wondrous Lord, to set Your people free from the exile they were in. You even "gave the exact name of an unborn deliverer" . (note from Hebrew Key Bible) Who can match Your knowledge and wisdom?
:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other.
:6I am the Lord, and there is no other.
:8 I am the Lord, and there is no other
:22 For I am God, and there is no other
again, :5 besides Me there is no God
           :6 There is no one besides me
          :12 It is I who made the earth and created man upon it.
          :18 For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens
          :21 There is no other God beside Me
                A righteous God and a Savior.
You are a God who has chosen to be our loving Father, our merciful Savior, and the Holy Spirit within to comfort and guide us 
Truly, You are the one true living God!

No comments: